PIKPIK Tours is a private company offering guided tours with an expert driver-guide. The tours all respect even the strictest of requirements.
Participants will hop aboard a legendary Land Rover DEFENDER for an original and fun exploration.
The excursions are created around 3 different themes: “Emotion, Tradition, Thrills”.
Each tour offers participants a unique and personalised experience, to really go to the heart of Reunion Island culture.
• 4am or 5am (depending on the season): Participants will be picked up from their place of residence.
• Then we set off towards the Piton de la Fournaise
• Stop off at Pas de Bellecombe to watch the superb sunrise over the volcano. Participants are provided with hot drinks (tea or coffee).
• Then off towards the Plains. There are various stops at viewpoints along the way (Plaine des Sables, Commerson Crater, Nez de Boeuf viewpoint, etc.)
• A surprise awaits the participants at the Plaine des Palmistes
• Breakfast (tea/coffee, bread, butter, péi jam, local fruit juice)
• Then off towards the east coast and the Route des Laves (several stops along the way: Notre Dame des Laves, Anse des Cascades, Vierge au Parasol …. depending on where participants want to go)
• A traditional lunch in Saint-Philippe (at an extra charge)
• Return journey to the Wild South Coast (different stops along the way: waterfalls, seaside, viewpoints and different landscapes, pools, etc.)
• Around 5pm: end of the day
A private and completely personalised outing, to suit the needs of participants.
An original experience combining the diversity of landscapes and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Discover the wildlife of the National Park, listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
You are advised to make a booking 48hrs in advance.
The provider reserves the right to cancel the outing the day before, if weather conditions are not optimal.
Min. 2 people / max. 8 people
Remember to bring:
Warm clothes (for sunrise at the volcano), waterproof clothing, swimsuit, towel, trainers or walking shoes, sun cream, hat...
Duration of the trip:
€ 119 / person
This price includes: the private outing with an expert driver-guide from the place of residence (round trip) from the west coast of the island* , hot drinks at sunrise, a mini-bar with cold drinks (water, fruit juice...), breakfast.
* A supplement will be requested outside the West zone. The amount of these outreach costs varies depending on the place of residence. It will be communicated to travelers on the booking confirmation form that they will receive from the service provider.
This price does not include: the traditional lunch that participants pay for on site. Reservations will be made at a restaurant, a partner of PikPik Tours. It will cost around €14/person for the meal (all-you-can-eat cari), drinks are not included.