PIKPIK Tours is a private company offering guided tours with an expert driver-guide. The tours all respect even the strictest of requirements.
Participants will hop aboard a legendary Land Rover DEFENDER for an original and fun exploration.
The excursions are created around 3 different themes: “Emotion, Tradition, Thrills”.
Each tour offers participants a unique and personalised experience, to really go to the heart of Reunion Island culture.
• 4am or 5am (depending on the season): Participants will be picked up from their place of residence.
• Then we set off towards the Piton de la Fournaise
• Stop off at Pas de Bellecombe to watch the superb sunrise over the volcano. Participants are provided with hot drinks (tea or coffee).
• Then off towards the Plains. There are various stops at viewpoints along the way (Plaine des Sables, Commerson Crater, Nez de Boeuf viewpoint, etc.)
• A surprise awaits the participants at the Plaine des Palmistes
• Breakfast (tea/coffee, bread, butter, péi jam, local fruit juice)
• Then off towards the east coast and the Route des Laves (several stops along the way: Notre Dame des Laves, Anse des Cascades, Vierge au Parasol …. depending on where participants want to go)
• A traditional lunch in Saint-Philippe (at an extra charge)
• Return journey to the Wild South Coast (different stops along the way: waterfalls, seaside, viewpoints and different landscapes, pools, etc.)
• Around 5pm: end of the day
A private and completely personalised outing, to suit the needs of participants.
An original experience combining the diversity of landscapes and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Discover the wildlife of the National Park, listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
You are advised to make a booking 48hrs in advance.
The provider reserves the right to cancel the outing the day before, if weather conditions are not optimal.
Min. 2 people / max. 8 people
Remember to bring:
Warm clothes (for sunrise at the volcano), waterproof clothing, swimsuit, towel, trainers or walking shoes, sun cream, hat...
Duration of the trip:
€ 109 / person
This price includes: the private outing with an expert driver-guide, hot drinks at sunrise, a mini-bar with cold drinks (water, fruit juice...), breakfast.
This price does not include: the traditional lunch that participants pay for on site. Reservations will be made at a restaurant, a partner of PikPik Tours. It will cost around €14/person for the meal (all-you-can-eat cari), drinks are not included.